Visit one of United States’ most unique attractions!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Summer season Bear Shop Hours: (July 1st - Nov. 2nd) 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Winter season Bear Shop Hours: (Nov. 3rd - June 30th) 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve the Bear Shop will be closing at 2:00pm
Tour Information: Tours last approximately 30 minutes.
Adults: $4.00 / Seniors: $3.00 / Kids (12 and under): FREE
Summer season (July 1st - Nov. 2nd)
Factory Tour Hours: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Winter season (Nov. 3rd - June 30th)
Factory Tour Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
“Our whole family had such a great time visiting your factory! It was educational and fun. Glad to see things still being made in America.” – Kate S., Washington D.C.
Our factory is open year round (7 days a week) except Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year’s Day.
We recommend planning to spend about 1:15 minutes on-site at the Vermont Teddy Bear Company factory.
Please keep this in mind about our tours:
HOW TO GET HERE:
From Interstate 89:
- Tours book up quickly during the summer season, and we cannot guarantee that the next tour will be available. Feel free to look around our Bear museum and fun bear shop until the next tour is available.
- No production on the weekends or after 4:30 pm.- Production breaks for lunch from 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm.
- Also, at times for unforeseen reason the factory staff may not be working along the tour route.
- For groups of 10 or more people, see the Group Tour Information page.
- For all other inquiries regarding our Factory Tour or Bear shop, please call 802-985-3001 (and press #2) or 800-829-BEAR.
Take exit 13 onto 189. Turn left onto Rte. 7 South, through the town of Shelburne, (approximately 6.5 miles). The Vermont teddy Bear Factory is located 1 mile South of the Village of Shleburne - just keep your eyes open for The Vermont Teddy Bear Company sign on your left!
From Interstate 87:
Take Exit 20, and drive Easto on Route 149. At Fort Ann, New York, take Route 4 East to Fair Haven, Vermont. Proceed North on Route 22A to Vergennes, Vermont. Turn left onto Route 7, travel North for approximately 16 miles. The factory will be on your right.
Head East on Main St. (up the hill) and make a right on US Route 7 / So. Willard St. / Ethan-Allen Highway. Continue to follow US Route 7 South for approximately 8 miles. Keep your eyes open for The Vermont Teddy Bear Company sign on your left!
Start out going North on North Pleasant St. / Route 7 / VT-125 / Main St. (toward VT-30). Continue on Route 7 for approximately 26 miles. Keep your eyes open for The Vermont Teddy Bear Company sign on your right!
From the Charlotte Ferry:
(The Ferry is open Seasonally.) Exit ferry, follow Ferry Road to traffic light, turn left onto Route 7, and travel North. The factory will be on your right.
Map to the Factory
Get detailed maps & driving directions
Click here to see the Vermont Teddy Bear Shop and Tour brochure.
Maps & driving directions to our Shelburne & Factory Store