Nothing Says You Care Like A Bear!
What is a Bear-Gram® gift?
We really love our teddy bears. So when yours leaves our factory, we want to make sure it has some fun along the way and arrives at its new home ready to deliver lots of Bear hugs and smiles to your special recipient. That's why every Vermont Teddy Bear is delivered as a Bear-Gram gift.
Every Bear-Gram gift includes:
- The handcrafted, fully jointed Vermont Teddy Bear you've chosen for your lucky recipient (or for yourself, after all you deserve a Bear hug, too!).
- A delicious gourmet candy treat in case your Bear gets hungry on the journey to its new home. They leave our factory pretty stuffed though, so chances are your Bear will have plenty to share when they arrive.
(Please Note: Generally, Bears are sent with chocolate November-April and caramels May-October, give or take a few weeks depending on what Mother Nature is doing with the temperatures. We can't ship candy or other food items to addresses outside the U.S.)
- Your own personal message printed on a colorful gift card.
- A fun gift box so your Bear doesn't get bored on its journey. And of course the box also has an air hole to ensure your Bear gets lots of fresh air. Oversized Hunka Love Bears come in their own Hunka-sized box.
Make your gift even more special with personalized bear paws! Add a name, date or any message (2 lines, 15 characters each) on most Bears. Please allow one extra day for shipping.
About our Bears:
- Our Bears are handmade right here in Vermont, from the first sketch to the final stitch. No two are exactly alike. A special note about our oversized Hunka Love Bears: Designed in Vermont, these Bears began their lives overseas and then traveled back to our factory where they were lovingly stuffed and finished right here in VT, USA.
- Most Bears are available in your choice of four standard fur colors. And you can also get some of our Bears in specialty fur colors, like our Pastel Furs, and Premium Furs. (Due to their extra special nature, there is an additional $10 charge for our Premium Furs.)
- Vermont Teddy Bears are big. They're at least 15" tall, which is about the distance from your elbow to your fingertips.
- Our Bears are fully-jointed, which means their arms, legs, and head all turn 360 degrees. And they have soft, ultra faux suede paw pads. This of course all means that they give the BEST hugs.
- And our Bears are also hypoallergenic. They're even bathable, so don't be afraid to give them a bath once in a while. Just put them in a pillowcase and let 'em ride around in your washing machine (on the GENTLE cycle). But, PLEASE don't put them in the dryer. They're Vermonters and can't stand the heat.
Lifetime Guarantee on Every Bear
Every Vermont Teddy Bear is 100% unconditionally guaranteed for life. That means that if anything ever happens to your Bear (even if the family dog decides to make it his favorite toy), you can send it to us here at the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory and we will nurse him or her back to health in our Bear Hospital at no charge. Talk about a great healthcare plan! In the very sad event that your Bear is too badly injured and has no hope for a complete recovery, we will replace your Bear with a new one for free.