Donation Request Form
Our mission at Vermont Teddy Bear is to inspire love and joy, one Bear hug at a time—so we thank you for thinking of us as a worthy champion of your cause!
Donation requests are reviewed and processed at the end of the month, and must
- Be towards a Vermont-based nonprofit or a nonprofit located in a community where Vermont Teddy Bear employees live.
- Be limited to one request per nonprofit, per year.
- Be received at least one month prior to ship/pick-up date.
- Be for specific products only; we do not donate cash or gift cards or monetary sponsorships.
- Include an IRS (c)(3) tax-exempt certificate confirming nonprofit location.
For Approved donation requests,
- If your nonprofit is located in Chittenden County, you may be asked to pick up your donation at our factory in Shelburne, Vermont.
- We will ship the product(s) two to three weeks prior to the event.
- We try our best to donate the product(s) specified, but may have to find alternatives based on availability.
We receive several requests each month so we thank you for your understanding if your request is not approved. Please do not call to check on the status of your request.
If your nonprofit organization doesn't fit these guidelines, we may still offer a 25% discount on our products. Please apply below.
You may mail your Donation Request to: Vermont Teddy Bear Company, Donations, 6655 Shelburne Road, Shelburne, VT 05482
Again, thank you for thinking of us!